Welcome to Lean Ireland where we are working online during the COVID-19 containment phase. We are here to support you by hosting interactive webinars for our lean six sigma courses online. We use a variety of easy-to-use online platforms, depending on your needs, for example Zoom and Google Hangouts. Webinars are supplemented with case studies, supporting files and exercises. It’s a simple and effective learning path for individuals and groups, even when each member of the group is working from home. As a result you will boost your lean knowledge and capabilities in an interactive and enjoyable way. You can also qualify for lean six sigma certification online.
Stay safe while actively learning new skills with our lean six sigma courses online. Call us today to discuss your needs. We are here to help.
Transform Your Business With
All our workshops and courses are 100% tailored to suit our client’s needs. We incorporate relevant case studies and data sets into our lean courses online. We also offer certified lean six sigma courses online. Want to see what we can do? Review our Case Studies to see how we have helped our clients’ businesses to increase process effectiveness.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Videos & Learning Tools
If you are interested in a series of videos, apps, templates and books that we have found of particular value in assisting with a lean six sigma journey, click on the resources button below to learn more!
Free Six Sigma Green Belt Questions
1. Measurement accuracy is attained when...
2. In a normal distribution 68% of the data will occur within...
3. The Risk Priority Number (RPN) in an FMEA exercise is derived from...
4. The Voice of the Customer
5. A planning method designed to show the tasks associated with a project, the personnel responsible for completing the tasks and the timelines allowed
6. A bar chart that depicts the frequencies of numerical or measurement data
8. An improvement process in which a company measures its performance against that of best-in-class companies, determines how those companies achieved their performance levels, and uses the information to improve its own performance
9. A control limit
10. For a set of data, the average squared deviation from the mean, with a denominator of n-1
11. Provides relationship between two variables, and provides a visual correlation coefficient
12. The objective of Design of Experiments (DOE) is to
13. A six sigma capable process will have
14. A pictorial diagram showing possible causes (process inputs) for a given effect (process outputs) It is also referred to as the "Ishikawa diagram" or "fishbone diagram "
15. When the mean of the process is outside the customer specification limits the value of Cpk will be:
16. Six sigma black belt responsibilities include all of the following, except:
17. The middle value of a data set when the values are arranged in either ascending or descending order
18. One of the most common measures of variability in a data set or population
19. A sequence of 3 operations has first pass yield (right first time) rates as follows: 93%, 87% and 92%. The first pass yield rate is:
20. The following are indicators of out of control conditions on a control chart, except
Share your Results:
Tech tip: Design of Experiments in the kitchen
Believe DOE is just for engineers? Think again! Here’s how to bake that perfect biscuit. This is one you can run with your children or housemates. Be sure to let us know how you get on. Click…
The Role of Toyota Kata in Business Recovery
Kata is a Japanese word used in martial arts and it describes a series or precise choreographed movements that are practiced alone or in groups during training. Recovering from a business set-back is a key…