Welcome to Lean Ireland, one of Ireland’s longest established (2001) lean six sigma and supply chain service providers. Whether your need is consulting on your continuous improvement programme, upskilling of personnel, or data analysis, we are here to support you. Please browse our website and view our offerings, case studies and testimonials. Call us today to discuss your needs. We are here to help.
Online courses – Anywhere, Any Place, Any Time
Transform Your Business With
All our workshops and courses are 100% tailored to suit our client’s needs. We incorporate relevant case studies and data sets into our lean courses online. We also offer certified lean six sigma courses online. Want to see what we can do? Review our Case Studies to see how we have helped our clients’ businesses to increase process effectiveness.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Videos & Learning Tools
If you are interested in a series of videos, apps, templates and books that we have found of particular value in assisting with a lean six sigma journey, click on the resources button below to learn more!
Free Six Sigma Green Belt Questions
1. Measurement accuracy is attained when...
2. In a normal distribution 68% of the data will occur within...
3. The Risk Priority Number (RPN) in an FMEA exercise is derived from...
4. The Voice of the Customer
5. A planning method designed to show the tasks associated with a project, the personnel responsible for completing the tasks and the timelines allowed
6. A bar chart that depicts the frequencies of numerical or measurement data
8. An improvement process in which a company measures its performance against that of best-in-class companies, determines how those companies achieved their performance levels, and uses the information to improve its own performance
9. A control limit
10. For a set of data, the average squared deviation from the mean, with a denominator of n-1
11. Provides relationship between two variables, and provides a visual correlation coefficient
12. The objective of Design of Experiments (DOE) is to
13. A six sigma capable process will have
14. A pictorial diagram showing possible causes (process inputs) for a given effect (process outputs) It is also referred to as the "Ishikawa diagram" or "fishbone diagram "
15. When the mean of the process is outside the customer specification limits the value of Cpk will be:
16. Six sigma black belt responsibilities include all of the following, except:
17. The middle value of a data set when the values are arranged in either ascending or descending order
18. One of the most common measures of variability in a data set or population
19. A sequence of 3 operations has first pass yield (right first time) rates as follows: 93%, 87% and 92%. The first pass yield rate is:
20. The following are indicators of out of control conditions on a control chart, except
Leading Business Innovation – in person conference – 17th November 2021
The IRDG Innovation Network annual conference is back! Learn to Redefine the Impossible with Keith Barry and a host of other innovative thinkers. It’s a chance to re-engage on a human level, reconnect with people…
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt online course – for service – 18th January 2022
On completion of this certified lean six sigma green belt course, you will be a more confident, capable and effective team leader and problem solver, than you ever thought possible. What’s more you’ll have the proof…
Lean Ireland in the Community
Lean Ireland supports the work of Focus Ireland. Focus Ireland is driven by the fundamental belief that homelessness is wrong. Focus Ireland works with local government, communities and other agencies to provide supported housing for those most in need. Your donation will help ordinary people to realise their potential. To donate, please click on the image.
The team at Lean Ireland is grateful for the support of the Local Enterprise Office, Galway